Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Blogging after an year..

People always think about why do some people waste time in blogging or writing something absurd and post online.

But those who actually write take some time out of their busy schedules to express or write about the thoughts that ponder in their mind, it matters a lot. It’s been almost more than a year when I blogged, but in this year there were many moments where I thought I would write about something and could not do, coz of my hectic schedule.

But for me there are numerous things to write on like inflation, our poor railway system, or about the vicious circles of job life.

With a lot to write about I here be begin my writing again after a break…
But don’t expect a lot too many … I am still trying to get back to the mode..

1 comment:

Kshitij KK Khurana said...

ok...waiting to hear from you.