Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thoughts that makes you think and ponder on..

There ia always a begining to the reality of life. Learning about your own self can take you to a long journey of life. Every week the first day of week starts we call it Monday Morning Blues. But its all in our mind, actually its your thoughts that makes you think its monday the tough day after a weekend. But once you actually start working all your blues just go away.

Similar, when its friday and about to weekend, just doesnt feel like working. humm so thats our mind and thoughts. There is no friday or monday its all in your mind. so lets get back and take everday as a challenge. Life itself is a challenge and puzzle but it works as you think, it moves as you feels like.
Life is a big experience, move in your life with your inner strength and knowledge, do what you decide. If you cannot apply your knowledge or decsions in your life then it becomes difficult to handle life.

Your inner strength makes you go easy or hard. Your mind is what takes you move to every step of your life.....
No one can force you to mould your decisions or change your ways its just your thoughts.............

so lets smile and rock life....
LOVE YOURSELF..

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I somhow disagree wit Niharika's thoughts..........der r no Monday blues b'coz our physchological thinking like that...... Monday Blues are b'coz the kind of weekend we spend and same goes for the friday.......if you spend a hectic 5 days and wekend is about to come,you obviouslly feel like relaxing and look forward for weekend to come............Niharika logic wrks where all the days r same, u don have anything specifice to do in weekends as wel as in weekends........:)

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I regard as polite post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Jitender "Vicky" Bablani said...

Welcome back dear...

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I dream the collection should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Great post as for me. I'd like to read more about that theme. Thanks for giving this information.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

i without a doubt adore your own posting taste, very charming,
don't quit and also keep creating due to the fact it just simply worth to look through it,
looking forward to browse through more of your current web content, thankx :)

Fighter Jet said...

interesting thoughts.

Kshitij KK Khurana said...

How about resuming with your writing?

Niharika Gogia said...

trying to..

Hasan said...

V Mint M0ney fr y0u