Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Find an artist in yourself!

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”

Thinking about art! What is the first thing that appears in your mind?
A Painting, music, statute or any literary work!

Well all of us when think about art just take it in aspect of painting or sculpture making. Art is not always stuck to one thing. It is creativity. It is imagination but it is not junk.

Imagination has no limit. It encircles the world. It is not scarp it is a creativity which can be seen. The only difference exists between a human or an artist is! Art is a profession for an artist and art is enjoyment for human being. But each one of us has art inside us. Every individual is an artist in itself.

We think only an artist can imagine the beautiful pictures. That’s not so. We are similar to them its just he has that uniqueness in him. And he has chosen it as his profession.

Art is not a show or fun. It is a profession for some and hobby for many. It is always interesting. I am not an artist by profession but still I love it. I love watching paintings, admiring someone dancing, beautiful sculptures and wonderful writers too. I am fond of beautiful paintings.

It is not my profession; it’s just my interest that keeps me busy and diverted towards art. When I am free I make paintings, read books.

Why don’t people try & find an artist in themselves. Art is beneath us, it is really not difficult to find. Each one of us has an artist inside with a wide imagination running over all the time. May be you are a designer, a good cook, painter, writer etc. It is we who discriminates.

Art is inside us just watch it encircle the whole world with your imagination.

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.”

No comments: