Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The technological innovation that I wish..

The technological innovation that I wish..

When thoughts become to be our wishes each one of us have enormous number of wishes, gradually growing day by day. But what if it is a technical innovation wish..

Technology has reached heights but what I desire is a technical innovation wish in my life.
So, let me tell you my only innovating wish..

Wishes are many but a technically innovating wish is something special. People from Microsoft always strive to reach to the higher versions in Linux there dreams & desire is always to reach there technicalities on new heights. Unlike Internet Explorer has reached to higher version of Internet Explorer 7.0. Technology always welcomes you with something new.

So today you need to write your technological innovation wish..
Whether it’s of a robot handling all the home affairs or an automatic button to stop the world and let me play my part on my own too many thoughts to be thought and there goes your dream

Life is to make your dream come true and today when I am given a chance to express a technological innovation. I would say there should be an automatic button which when required should be switched on and makes the time stable.

Time runs faster than we can imagine. I need a stop on the time whenever I feel like. I need a button which stops the time whenever I feel like. There are times when we want to stop the time & enjoy the moment. There are times when we fear the future results and think why time can’t stop.

I want an innovation which makes the time move on when I want to. At least, I will be able to live the moments I always crave for.

Life shows us varied faces and few of them are those which we always strive for. So my technical desire is an automatic button which stops the time when I say and starts as I wish. Although I can very well understand that it would make life really boring (monotonous) when time would stop, but it’s always good to enjoy those moments more which makes you smile.

My wish is time what’s yours??

No comments: