Friday, February 20, 2015

Easy to write but difficult to live in real

While going through all my posts since the beginning, I just realized that I have been writing about life, lessons,  twists and turns and unimaginable changes that comes across us. But today I feel I never understood what is exactly Life

When I look down my memories and thoughts, today I feel..I am the only one who could never understand the changes happening around me. May be I name these changes the zigzags of life or some unending paths of life.

On looking towards my dreams and aspirations of life, everything seemed to be well planned and systematized  but still there is a lot that comes over like a bomb that doesn't even give a breathing space and you end up solving the wholesome trouble that arrived like a blast. That's how life happens. All taught lessons and remembrance of God comes over to help in solving the trouble  but still everything doesn't turn back to according to our thoughts. At times we feel very adamant and particular about our life and its moments but destiny counts its own ways. All the practical planned thoughts go in vain when path changes and people around you change for good or bad.

All in all ..I realized its easier to write what life is but difficult to survive in the real world where nothing is planned and we should be all set to run the race of life happily ever after.

Nothing much to say just..

Keep Smiling and the troubles turn down there ways to happiness.





No comments: