Monday, April 21, 2008

Naughty Rats

Rat Rat everywhere
Although I am naughty
I disturb your house
I eat the food
I eat your books
I eat your clothes
Make things dirty

You don’t complain

Try to catch me
Try to kill me
Put all your efforts
But still I am there

I am the new mouse
The modern IT technology mouse
Nothing will happen to me
So don’t think of killing me.

I am naughty very naughty
But if you don’t disturb me,
I will not disturb you
Let me feel my freedom
Don’t try to catch me
Don’t show your dominance
You humans are big- we are small

But remember a needle can also kill an elephant.

So, live & let me live.


"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

Fighter Jet said...

Nice one :)

Anonymous said...

kya baat..very good work..kep it up!!